My name is Tammy Huguet, I am a Personal Health Coach
I am a personal trainer and community triathlon coach, serving the Surrey, White Rock, Langley & Delta areas. After 10+ years involved in all areas of triathlon, from training for iron distance races to coaching a new athlete across finish lines, I have a passion to see people to continue moving forward with their own goals, what ever they may be! I believe have an opportunity to build our physical strengths and to be ready to act on the opportunities or possible challenges that may come our way with a foundation of functional fitness!
If you are looking for someone to encourage you, to hold you accountable and be as excited about your fitness goals as you are… then lets get started!
Now with 10 years in multisport training & competition, including…
Half and Full Marathons
- Grand Fondo (Road Cycle races)
- Open Water swim races including 2K & 4K
- Olympic, 70.3 and Ironman distance triathlons
…I am very excited to be part helping others win!
- Registered Personal Trainer with BCRPA
- Qualified NCCP Community Coach in the sport of Triathlon
- Current President & Active Coach of Peninsula Multisport (triathlon club)
- NLS (National LifeGuard Society) WSI (Water Safety Instructor)
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Coach
- Certified SPIN Instructor
Contact now to get started on your personalized health program!.